Hello my friends, and thank you for checking out my April 2022 Real Estate magazine!
Spring is here, and it’s a great time to be in San Diego! And as always, this month’s issue has a lot of timely information, so you should read it! For example, there are always plenty of great events happening all over San Diego County. Also, read about why you might consider selling your home now rather than later. But if you’re thinking of buying a home, you’ll want to get some important information on how to get started.
Additionally, there is useful information on mortgages, escrows and my office at Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills in El Cajon. When you work with myself and our #1 rated KW office, your going to get the professional experience you deserve!
Not only this month but every month, if you have any questions about buying or selling property, the answers are always just a phone call or email away.
Amy’s April 2022 Real Estate Magazine
Table of Contents
- Fiducia Home Loans: Don’t get caught off guard by closing costs.
- The Best Week To List Your Home Is Just Around The Corner: If you’re thinking of selling your home, you may want to make it a priority to start the process soon.
- What’s Happening with Mortgage Rates, and Where will They Go From Here? Is it better to buy sooner rather than later? Read to find out…
- How Long Have You Been Renting? Infograph on how much your rent adds up to over the years.
- Buying a Home Can Seem Intimidating if You’re Not Familiar with These Key Terms: Some definitions to help you understand the language used throughout the home buying process.
- The Net Worth of a Typical Homeowner: Comparing the net worth of renters and homeowners.
- The Current Supply-Demand Imbalance is Expected to Remain to Remain in 2022: Simple definition of a Sellers market.
- Is Your Home Everything it Should Be? The differences between a home appraisal and home inspection.
- Latest Listings: Several new real estate listings from all around San Diego County.
- April 2022 Events in San Diego: Spring is here! So it’s time to get out and enjoy San Diego County and all of the great things there are to do!
- Why Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills Brokerage? Find out why we’re #1 in Southern California.