Hello friends, thank you for checking out my May 2022 Real Estate magazine!
It’s the end of spring, and as usual it’s a great time to be in San Diego! And as always this month’s issue has a lot of timely information, so take a look! For example, there are plenty of fun events happening all over San Diego County. Also, get some tips on how to spruce up your home, as well as staying healthy. Plus, try a fun pasta recipe to enjoy a good meal at home!
There is also useful information on mortgages, escrows, and my office at Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills in El Cajon. When you work with myself and our #1 rated KW office, your going to get the professional experience you deserve!
So if you have any questions about buying or selling property, the answers are always just a phone call or email away.
Amy’s May 2022 Real Estate Magazine
Table of Contents
- May Facts: Interesting factoids about the month of May.
- Fiducia Home Loans: How To Navigate a Market Where Multiple Offers is the New Normal.
- Tips For a Healthy Lifestyle: Common sense but practical advice for anyone to stay healthy.
- Fun Recipe: Creamy Pasta Primavera.
- Brighten Up Your Home For Spring: Some easy and affordable ways to enhance your home.
- Latest Listings: Some new real estate listings from all around San Diego County.
- What Is Escrow? Foothills Escrow of El Cajon explains what escrow is, and why it’s important when buying or selling a home.
- Caliber Home Loans: Stop paying your Landlord’s Mortgage! Reasons to Buy a Home Instead of Renting.
- May 2022 Events in San Diego: Time to get out and enjoy San Diego County and all of the great things there are to do!
- Why Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills Brokerage? Find out why we’re #1 in Southern California.