Hello friends, and thank you for checking out my January 2022 Real Estate magazine! It’s a new year bringing in a full 365 days of opportunities, changes and a restart. So are there any lifestyle changes you’re looking to make? For Example, are you thinking of changing your eating habits?
The January 2022 issue has some great tips and strategies to New Year’s resolutions and more. There’s a great recipe for a delicious salad, as well as some helpful tips on decluttering 2022! You’ll also find information about our Real Estate School, powered by Kaplan. If you’re thinking of becoming a real estate agent, this is a great deal. Why? Because it’s no-cost to you. Consider it a New Year’s gift to yourself!
Even if you don’t want to be a full time agent, you can benefit from all of your contacts and refer them! When you refer them to an experienced full-time agent like myself, both you and your contacts benefit! So if this sounds good to you, give me a call and we can discuss how it all works.
As always, if you have questions about buying or selling property, the answers are just a phone call or email away.
January 2022 Real Estate Magazine
Table of Contents
- Declutter 2022: 9 tips on clearing some of the clutter that has accumulated over time.
- New Years Resolutions: 20 ideas to make 2022 a better year.
- Coolest Winter Listings: 16 Real Estate listings you may be interested in from around San Diego County.
- Escrow Tip of the Month: Good advice when your are in escrow buying or selling a home.
- Five Benefits of Working with a Realtor®: Why you need a professional when buying or selling a home.
- KW San Diego East Foothills Brokerage: Regional Numbers – Spoiler alert, #1 in many categories!